Interim - Transcript Request 2024

Current Grade 12 students can request a copy of their Stanley Humphries "interim / in-process" school transcript via the button below.


Please allow 3 - 5 business days to process request. 


BC Transcripts Services

Most colleges and universities require students to send their transcripts electronically through the Student Transcript Service. However, BEFORE you can access the transcript service you will need the following:


  • Your Personal Education Number (PEN). To obtain your PEN see a previous Learning Update (aka report card) or contact your school administration or click link to  Find Your PEN .
  • A valid email address
  • Your date of birth
  • Your legal first and last name


You must register for a Basic BCeID account to access the StudentTranscripts Service.  Please set aside at least 30 minutes to create your BCeID.  
You can use the StudentTranscripts Service (STS) to:
  • View or order your grade 10 to 12 course transcript
  • Send your high school transcript to post-secondary institutions
  • Send your high school transcript to a third-party (another person or group)
  • Order your graduation certificate
  • View your provincially awarded scholarships
  • View your provincial graduation assessment and exam results
Students may make up to 25 selections free of charge within six months of completing their last course.  After six months, students will be charged $10 per transcript.
Note: The B.C. Ministry of Education will no longer be mailing students’ transcripts home during the summer after graduation.  Students must use the process below to access their transcripts for final marks and proof of graduation. This is an online process required for ALL grade 12 students.