Interim - Transcript Request 2024
Current Grade 12 students can request a copy of their Stanley Humphries "interim / in-process" school transcript via the button below.
Please allow 3 - 5 business days to process request.
BC Transcripts Services
Most colleges and universities require students to send their transcripts electronically through the Student Transcript Service. However, BEFORE you can access the transcript service you will need the following:
- Your Personal Education Number (PEN). To obtain your PEN see a previous Learning Update (aka report card) or contact your school administration or click link to Find Your PEN .
- A valid email address
- Your date of birth
- Your legal first and last name
- View or order your grade 10 to 12 course transcript
- Send your high school transcript to post-secondary institutions
- Send your high school transcript to a third-party (another person or group)
- Order your graduation certificate
- View your provincially awarded scholarships
- View your provincial graduation assessment and exam results